You have no items in your cart.
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
with 5x8" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting. The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets. The AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode.
The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found. This detector is waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams. Gold Detectors also find Coins, Rings, Jewelry, Relics, Artifacts and Buried Treasures. In addition to its True All Metal Mode, the AT Gold includes two Discrimination Modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting either the DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator gains more Tone ID information from targets in addition to the ability to discriminate unwanted trash targets (e.g. nails, foil, pull tabs).
- Frequency : Operates at 18 kHz Frequency
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Warranty : Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Electronic Pinpointing : Pinpoint a Detected Target's Precise Location with Electronic Pinpointing
- Digital Target ID : Provides Indication of a Target's Metal Conductivity using a Digital Target ID (Scales From 0-99)
- Iron Audio™ : Emits Audio on Discriminated and Flat Iron Objects Like Bottle Caps and Washers using Iron Audio
- Adjustable Threshold : Allows for Manual Adjustment of Background Sounds to Increase Volume of Detected Targets
- Graphic Target Analyzing : Indicates a Target's Conductivity plus the Discrimination Pattern using a Graphic Target Analyzer
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting : Powers On The Metal Detector and Can Automatically Reset to Factory or Customized Settings
- Fast Track Ground Balance : Balances the Detector Quickly in Highly Mineralized Soil Conditions using Fast Track Ground Balance
- 5x8" DD Search Coil
- Deluxe Stereo Land Headphones
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||5" x 8"|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||Yes|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||42|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||12|
|Search Mode Types||All Metal, DISC 1, DISC 2, Pinpoint|
|Battery Life (hr)||15 to 20 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||All-Metal "Iron Audio", Ground Balance Window, All-Terrain, Fast Track, Adjustable Threshold, Pro Mode Audio, Iron Audio, High Resolution Iron Disc.|
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
Finding tiny nuggets of gold in even the most demanding environments is a cinch for the Garrett AT Gold! This metal detector was designed for prospecting in fresh water with a high operating frequency of 18 kHz. The AT Gold includes an All Metal Mode since prospecting requires a device that can provide the greatest possible sensitivity and depth. A continuous audio response is also built-in to allow users to hear not-so-obvious signals from indistinguishable targets.
Since the AT Gold is an All Metal Detector, it must be moved slightly to pick up a signal. For picking up targets while standing still, there is also a Pinpoint Mode for static metal detecting. This devices comes with a manual and automatic Ground Balance feature for optimal adjustment to the detector's surroundings. Exclusive to the AT Gold is is the Ground Balance Window feature which turbo charges the detector's performance in highly mineralized ground. This is especially handy in rocky areas where gold is typically found. It's even waterproof up to ten feet which makes it perfect for freshwater lakes and streams.
While the AT Gold is primarily known for its ability to find gold, the True All Metal Mode on this detector includes two different discrimination modes for coin and relic hunting. The user can select between DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode and obtain more Tone ID information from buried targets. It's great for discriminating against unwanted trash targets such as nails, foil and pull tabs. A High Resolution Iron Discrimination feature can differentiate the desirable targets from iron junk.
The Target ID technology on the AT Gold includes two separate indication scales that allows users to view the discrimination setting (Lower Scale) and the analysis of each target (Upper Scale). Additionally, the Target ID provides a more specific target value allowing for greater accuracy of identification.
The AT Gold is extremely easy to use as Garrett has designed this detector to be operated with one hand only. There are no knobs or dials that require a second hand while in use. Several advanced audio features are also baked in to allow the treasure hunter to customize the sound to their liking. A standard 5" x 8" (13 x 20 cm) DD search coil is included to allow for nugget prospecting in highly mineralized environments. This device is sought out not only by gold enthusiasts who are keen on the advanced audio features the AT Gold provides, but by coin and relic hunters who want to take advantage of this detector’s numerous features as referenced below.
- Weighs in at 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Protected by a 2 Year Warranty
- Operates at a 18 kHz Frequency
- Emits 3 Separate Audio Tone ID Levels
- Adjustable Between 42" – 51" in Length
- Adjusts to 8 Different Sensitivities and Depths
- Provides 20 Different Target ID Cursor Segments
- Includes 44 Individual Iron Discrimination Segments
- Comes with 4 Search Modes Including DISC 1, DISC 2, All Metal and Pinpoint
- Provides Level of Battery Life using a Battery Life Indicator
- Finds A Detected Target's Location with Electronic Pinpointing
- Shows How Deep Coin-Size Objects Are Buried with a Depth Indicator
- Identifies Iron Objects In True All Metal Mode using All Metal Iron Audio
- Emits Tone Roll and Proportional Audio Responses with a Pro Audio Mode
- Balances the Detector Quickly in Mineralized Soil with Fast Track Ground Balance
- Ranks a Target’s Metal Conductivity From 0 to 99 to Better Determine Targets with a Digital Target ID
- Shows Conductivity Along with the Detector's Discrimination Pattern using a Graphic Target Analyzer
- Iron Audio – Provides Audible Signals on Discriminated Iron and Problematic Flat Iron using Iron Audio
- Allows for the Adjust of Constant Backgrounds for Better Audible Detection using an Adjustable Threshold
- Includes Adjustable Ground Balance to Reduce Ground Mineralization's Effect using a Manual Ground Balance
- Spreads Out the Ground Balance Setting to Reduce Variations in the Ground with the Ground Balance Window
- Separates Good Targets from Iron Trash with the Touch-pad and Number on an LCD Screen using High Resolution Iron Discrimination
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITD - Total Value: $322.10
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by Ricky on October 10, 2016
I read about this one and heard good things, but I would not have gotten it if I had known that when you use it without headphones it is very, very loud and disturbing to neighbors or anybody within a block, there is NO VOLUME control, HOW DUMB IS THAT! I want to be able to turn it down and I don't want to wear headphones all the time! I was very upset about this, I wish I knew a way to break into it and turn the speaker down, or give me my money back. I will buy a Garrett if it cost more or less to get a volume, good grief.
Bought 2 AT Gold
Review by Jacky M on April 07, 2015
Had both for about a month. Must say they're great and easy to learn! Found over $50.00 in coins, silver rings and other things. Does what it says. The key is get to know your machine! THANKS KELLYCO for a great price and service.
Purchase of AT Gold
Review by Roger R on May 22, 2014
I was greatly surprised that Kellyco lived up to their ad. I received my AT Gold on time, as promised. OPTION 1 contained all material except the belt holder for the pin pointer. Option 1 is the cheaper of the two options. However, no other company offered anything extra and all had a higher price for the AT Gold. This is an exceptional bargain. I will gladly use Kellyco for my future needs. A great experience.