Aquascan Aquapulse AQ1B Metal Detector Professional Kit with 15" Submersible Coil
Aquascan Aquapulse AQ1B (15") Professional Kit
with 15" Submersible Search Coil, 8" Submersible Search Coil, Underwater Headphones, Submersible Bone Phone, High Power Ferrite Probe, Quick Release Stem and More.
The professional versions of the 25cm (10”) and 38cm (15”) provide the ultimate search tools for the discerning diver. The provision of a high power ferrite probe instead of the standard probe means that greater detection capabilities in nooks and crannies are available. As with our other systems, this is housed within a waterproof case. All loops and probes are fitted with our high endurance “Red” cable.
Applications for the AQ1B Diver:
- Survey: Wide range of commercial underwater survey tasks including location and tracking of cables, pipelines and general metallic debris
- Salvage: Recovery of a wide range of items including lost anchors, chains, tools, outboards, etc. plus the recovery of cargo and valuables from scattered and buried wrecks
- Archaeology: Meets the need for a general purpose marine survey tool, specifically for locating and mapping sites of archaeological interest in terms of the distribution of metallic objects
- Police / Armed Forces: Provides a positive search and location tool for recovery of all types of metallic weapons and arms, etc. Effective in a wide range of situations, particularly low visibility or where items have become camouflaged or buried
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 12 lbs (5.4 kgs)
- Frequency : Pulse Induction (PI)
- Audio : Underwater Headphone Jack
- Waterproof : Fully Submersible to 328' (100 Meters)
- Manufacturer Aquascan
- Quick Look This Aquascan AQ1B professional kit includes 15" coil, high power ferrite probe and more.
- SKU 1323-AQ1010P
- Product Dimensions 26.60x18.50x8.25
- Manufacturer SKU AQ.1.010_P
- Product Type Metal Detectors
Factory Included Accessories
- 15" Submersible Search Coil
- 8" Submersible Search Coil
- Underwater Headphones
- Submersible Bone Phone
- High Power Ferrite Probe
- Quick Release Stem
- Lower Rod
- Hard Waterproof Carrying Case
- Operating Instructions
- Warranty No
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Flashlight No
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
Aquascan Aquapulse AQ1B Professional Diver Kit
The Most Versatile, Rugged and Reliable
Beach / Underwater Dive Metal Detectors Available!
Why do so many professional beach combers and underwater divers prefer pulse induction? The answer is simple, to get maximum depth on all gold and silver treasure targets including small gold rings without any loss of detection range in the high conductive minerals found in most if not all saltwater beach locations.
Many types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals can be detected with the Aquapulse, again without any noticeable depth loss even in the worst mineralized soil conditions and this even applies to dry land minerals. There's an additional control on the detector that can be used to reject surface clutter such as pull tabs, cigarette foil etc.
The entire range of fully submersible search coils from 8 inches to 15 inches in diameter can be used with the Aquapulse making it an extremely versatile beach and dive detector and therefore will enhance its versatility for all types of buried Gold and Silver treasure targets. Why have two different detectors when you can simply change the search coils.
This metal detector has very good pinpointing too, making the task of locating the target fast and simple. Pin pointing is important when you are locating those deep buried Gold or Silver targets and it could not be easier with the Aquapulse.
Durability is one of the main design features of this powerful Pulse Induction metal detector. Nothing has been left to chance when it comes to holding up in a harsh salt or fresh water type environment. The main control housing is made from a super strong material that will not corrode or flex under all conditions. Robust O-ring design in both the controllers and the main body seal are over-designed to prevent any leaks.
Aquapulse AQ1 Sample Detection Range
|Coil||US 25 Cents||Medium Silver Coin||175 Gram Lead||Large Silver Coin|
|15" Coil|| 16.2"
- 1 Year Warranty
- 15" & 8" Submersible Search Coils
- Fully Sealed Control Unit
- Waterproof Loop Connector
- Set Audio Threshold Control
- Fully Submersible to 328' (100m)
- Interchangeable Search Coils
- Underwater Headphones, Waterproof Bone Phone and Charge Connector
- High-Powered Pulse Induction Technology
- Interchangeable Headphone Ability
- Heavy-Duty Serviceable Main Control Housing
- Off / On, Min / Max Control with Reject Feature
- Built-in 2500 Milliamp Hour 7-Cell Rechargeable (battery included)
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$1,579.00One of the most powerful underwater detectors ever, the the AQ1B can detect objects up to a range of 10ft depending on the coil used.SKU: AQ.1.020/2 us charger
$1,679.00One of the most powerful underwater detectors ever, the the AQ1B can detect objects up to a range of 10ft depending on the coil used.SKU: AQ.1.030/2 us charger
$1,779.00Equipped with a 15" coil, this high-efficiency AQ1B Aquapulse machine is the underwater detector of choice for the pros.SKU: AQ.1.010/2 us charger
$2,459.60Aquascan AQ1B commercial kit with 10" submersible coil: housed in a strong waterproof Peli style case.SKU: AQ.1.030_C
$659.00Equipped with a 30m reinforced cable, this Aquascan 1.5" High Ferrite power probe for AQ1B reaches deep inside hard-to-access areas.SKU: AQ3043
$69.00Strong Aquascan (AQ1B) lower rod for use as a spare or for attaching extra search coils for more productive metal detecting.SKU: SA-2055
$179.99The Aquascan Arm Saver lets your forearm to comfortably support 38cm Loop for long periods. It fits the AQ1B detectors.SKU: AQ4000