You have no items in your cart.
Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector
with 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil Plus FREE Treasure Hunting Accessories
Stand head and shoulders above the crowds with the Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector! As the flagship device in the ACE line, it includes features that help users detect targets that would otherwise be passed over by other competing metal detectors. The ACE 400’s electronic pinpointing makes it easier to hone in on deeply buried treasure than using multiple devices at once. The five built-in discrimination modes allow the user to adapt to the conditions on the ground and its frequency can easily be increased or drawn back based on the type of target that the treasure hunter wishes to find. The best part is that the ACE 400 includes an iron audio feature to hear iron and avoid digging up bad targets that would give good but otherwise false signals.
What really makes the ACE 400 stand out is its versatility in the field. Garrett designed this metal detector to be useful on dry beaches, in fresh water, during competitions, or hiking over rocky soil. It's perfect for picking up coins, jewelry, relics and can even be used for gold prospecting. Built with Garrett’s ingenuity, there’s almost nothing that the ACE 400 cannot find!
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
- Frequency : Operates at a 10 kHz Frequency
- Warranty : Includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Digital Target ID : Displays a Digital Target ID from a Scale of 0 to 99
- Audio : Audio Emits Sharp and Responsive Audio using Pulse-Width Modulation
- Discrimination Control : Modifies Discrimination Patterns with Notch Discrimination
- Iron Audio™ : Iron Audio Lets Users to Hear Iron Targets That Have Been Discriminated Against
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator : Allows For the Determination of Target Depth with the Continuous Coin Depth Indicator
- Coil Cover
- Hardware Set
- Arm Rest Strap
- Rain & Dust Cover
- Instructional Manual
- ClearSound Easy Stow Headphones
- 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||8.5" x 11"|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||Yes|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||42|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||12|
|Search Mode Types||Coins, Custom, Jewelry, Notch Discrimination, Pinpoint, Relics|
|Battery Life (hr)||15 to 20 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||Iron Audio, 0-99 Target I.D. Scale, Higher Frequency, Adjustable Frequency, Pulse-Width Modulation Audio|
Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector
The Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector was built for the professional user who wants an easily customizable device with all the necessary features. Treasure hunters have used this device to find relics, jewelry, and coins on dry beaches, rocky terrain and fresh water. Its versatility in a wide variety of environments makes it perfect for use in competition events and cache hunting.
The Digital Target ID – on a 0 to 99 scale – provides with the user with an educated look at what is below their feet. The numbers on the scale corresponds to a list kept by Garrett that can easily be referenced to determine the metallic content of the target. It is handy for those who want to know what kind of things are out there even before they start digging.
The Iron Discrimination Segment is set to four on the Garrett ACE 400 to allow for the treasure hunters to set the discrimination level based on the ground conditions with the Notch Discrimination being adjustable. Five search modes are built into this device including jewelry, relics, coins, zero discrimination and even a custom setting for advanced users. The Target Depth Indicator is designed to show the depth of the target.
Eight sensitivity settings allow for usage in a variety of areas including those with high ground mineralization, near power transformers or even in close proximity to radio signals. The Audio Tone ID Levels provides three separate tones to let the user know the conductivity of the target they've come across. A Battery Condition Indicator is also on board, and alerts the user when a charge is needed, The Iron Audio on the ACE 400 alerts the mid-tone signal range to include targets above the point of discrimination and lets users hear discriminated iron that would otherwise seem like a good target.
- Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
- Operates at 10 kHz Frequency
- Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Able to Accept or Reject Targets Based on Set Discrimination
- Modifies Discrimination Patterns using Notch Discrimination
- Stabilizes Itself Using Camlocks
- Eliminates Interference using an Adjustable Frequency
- Includes 3 Search Modes for Jewelry, Coins and All Metal
- Determines a Target’s Depth using a Coin Depth Indicator
- Iron Audio Features Allows Discriminated Iron Targets Be Heard
- Provides Sharp and Responsive Audio with Pulse-Width Modulation
- Sends a Reminder When Ready to Charge with a Low Battery Indicator
- Adapts to Treasure Hunting Environment using 4 Sensitivity Adjustments
- Allows the User to Know What’s Below Their Feet with a 0 to 99 Scale Digital Target ID
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITB - Total Value: $288.05
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by Jason on July 26, 2016
Couldn't be happier with the Ace 400. Outstanding performance.
Ace Rewards 15 Minutes Out of the Box
Review by Netjunky on April 05, 2016
Put it together, walked across the street to a front yard I have hit with BH QS, Minelab 40 and Delta 4000. I could swear I picked that place clean but within 10 minutes I had 4 more wheaties and a HUGE smile on my face. Worked great, picked the wheats up at 4-6 inches and shows 82-83 Target ID on them. Its been 30 years since I metal detected and I'm back digging holes. Thank you Kellyco.