Metal Detector Accessories and Supplies
Metal detecting, like every great hobby, is an activity that is made better when you have the right tools at hand. At Kellyco, we pride ourselves in the selection, affordability, and quality of the metal detecting accessories and supplies that we offer. Whether you are looking for digging tools, headphones, pinpointers, or any other metal detecting gear, you’ll find it here. While you don’t have to have every metal detecting tool there is to be successful, we can help you put together the perfect detecting set to make your hunting easy, fun, and most importantly, productive.
- Anderson Detector Shafts & Accessories
- Anaconda Accessories
- Apex Picks & Accessories
- Aquascan Metal Detectors
- Brute Magnetics
- CKG Scoops & Accessories
- Cors Coils
- Detect-Ed Accessories
- DetectorPro Accessories
- Gold Digger Accessories
- Grave Digger Tools & Accessories
- Keene Engineering Gold Pans & Accessories
- Kellyco Metal Detector Accessories
- Lesche Digging Tools & Accessories
- LS Pelso Headphones & Accessories
- Mars Coils & Accessories
- NELS Coils & Accessories
- Nugger Finder Coils & Accessories
- OKM Detectors
- onX Maps
- Quest Metal Detectors
- Radius Digging Tools & Accessories
- RTG Scoops & Accessories
- RNB Innovations Batteries & Accessories
- SITO Scoops & Accessories
- XP Metal Detectors & Accessories
What Metal Detecting Accessories Do I Need?
There are many metal detecting accessories to choose from. In fact, Kellyco offers a huge selection of all the tools you need, and lots of accessories that are not required, but they make your treasure hunting easier and more effective. Some of the tools that should be in your metal detecting tool box are:
- Pinpointer – Pinpointers will help you save a load of time when you’re digging targets and filling in holes. They narrow down the exact location of items, letting you know where to dig and allowing you to make smaller, more precise holes. We offer a wide variety of pinpointers, at prices for every budget.
- Trowel/Shovel – When you are looking for a digging tool, you first need to consider where you will be detecting and in what type of ground you will be digging for targets. You can get digging tools that are ideal for just about any type of surface layer, including hard, packed-down dirt, sand, and grassy areas.
- Sand Scoop – If you are a beach detectorist, you cannot afford to not have a sand scoop. It’s essential to make searching in the sand, and a long handle means that you don’t have to submerge yourself to find items.
- Batteries – There is nothing worse than being in the middle of a successful metal detecting trip when you run out of batteries. Always carry an extra set of batteries in your tool belt – you won’t be sorry.
- Pouch – You will need somewhere to store your finds and a pouch is easy because you just fasten it around your waist and don’t have to worry about carrying an extra piece of equipment.
- Headphones – Wearing headphones while you are detecting will help ensure that you’re not missing any alerts due to background or ambient noise. They help cancel out sounds around you, making it easy to hear even the quietest of tones. They also provide you with some privacy, as most detectorists don’t like for other people to hear when they find an item.
Do I Need Multiple Search Coils?
The search coil is a vital part of a metal detector. They come in a variety of types, sizes, and shapes, so that you are able to detect in various types of conditions. While you don’t have to have extra search coils, some are more beneficial for specific areas. For example, a smaller coil has a more concentrated magnetic field, making it easier to hunt in areas with a lot of metal debris. Larger search coils will help you cover more ground quicker, but you won’t have the concentrated field, so you could miss small targets. Ultimately, what it boils down to is that having extra search coils that are different types or sizes will allow you to customize your hunts to the specific area. At Kellyco, we offer quality metal detecting search coils for all your hunting needs, at prices you can afford.
If you are looking for any kind of metal detecting accessory, we can help you. From batteries to metal detector carry bags, to informational books, and all the accessories you see above, Kellyco has you and your metal detecting trips covered. Let us help you make your detecting the most productive and fun it can be.