You have no items in your cart.
Kellyco A Practical Guide to Finding Gold, Silver & Coins
with the Minelab CTX-3030
Guide to Successful Searching with the Minelab CTX-3030. Written by Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 17 previous detecting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35 plus years of treasure hunting experience with the reader to create this unique guide to successful searching with the Minelab CTX-3030.
- Site Skill Building
- Top CTX Hunters Speak
- Modifying "Jay's Gold Program"
- Auto Versus Manual Sensitivity
- Bench, Nail and Proximity Testing
- CTX Ergonomics, Stock and 17" Coil
- Running the CTX "Hot": Mediating Noise
- Clive's CTX-3030 Gold Program & Method
- Understanding and Using the CTX's Strengths
- Beach and Inland Gold Hunting with the CTX-3030
- Bringing Up Targets in Dense Iron with the CTX-3030
- Basic CTX-3030 Handling and Care : Avoiding Damage
- Improving Your Accuracy with the "In Keeping" Method
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!