Lorenz 39' (12m) Universal Cable Search Coil (Deepmax Z1)
Can be Arranged to 3 or 4 Different Frame Coils by Simply Fastening 1, 2 or 3 Windings on a Metal-Free Frame with Tape
This cable coils can be arranged to three or four different frame coils by simply fastening one, two or three windings on a metal-free frame with tape for example. With those frame mounted coils large areas can be covered in a short time. This is especially useful when looking for bigger deeply buried metal objects while ignoring those smaller metal pieces at the surface of the ground.
Can be wound to different coils:
- 12m Cable Coil : 1 x 1m - 1,5 x 1,5m - 3 x 3m
- 8m Cable Coil : 0,67 x 0,67m - 1 x 1m - 1 x 2m - 2 x 2m
- SKU 147-C40CC
- Quick Look Fasten this Frame Coil to the Lorenz 39' Universal Cable Search Coil for Deepmax Z1 using tapes & start your wide area sub-surface search
- Manufacturer SKU C40CC
- Manufacturer Lorenz
- Product Type Search Coils
- Search Coil Shape Square
- Search Coil Build Open
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Search Coil Size 39'
- Fits Lorenz
- Waterproof Search Coil No
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
Cover large areas in a short rime with the Lorenz 26” (8m) Universal Cable Search Coil for Deepmax Z1. Best for big, deeply buried objects.SKU: C26
$6,999.95Lorenz Deepmax Z1 with 14” Double-D search coil is a super-sensitive metal detector with Pulse Ground Balancing System for easy operationSKU: 0085 Lorenz Deepmax Z1