Anderson Detector Shafts 36" Regular Shaft - Carbon Fiber
(Minelab X-Terra Series)
Made of High Quality Carbon Fiber. Has a Fantastic Weight-to-Strength Ratio and is also Corrosion Resistant
The Anderson X-Terra carbon fiber shaft is 36" long with an adjustable handle and arm cuff. Made from High Quality Carbon Fiber. Carbon Fiber has a fantastic weight-to-strength ratio and is also corrosion resistant. The arm cuffs also come with 1/8" neoprene padding and a 2" adjustable arm strap. It has a screw lock system on the end to ensure a tight fit of the lower rod.
- Quick Look Adjustable arm pads, screw lock, slidable bracket, and more in this 36" Anderson rod that makes your X-Terra detector even more light weight.
- SKU 1429-0827CF
- Product Dimensions 36.50x6.50x4.75
- Manufacturer SKU 0827CF
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts Parts & Accessories
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Minelab
- Shaft Type Regular
- Shaft Size 36"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$689.00The X-Terra 705 metal detector from Minelab combines its 18.75 kHz DD and 9" concentric 7.5 kHz search coils into a powerful hunting machineSKU: 3706-0117