Anderson Detector Shafts 36" Regular Shaft - Carbon Fiber
(Fisher 1280x / Impulse / CZ-20 / CZ-21)
Made of High Quality Carbon Fiber. Has a Fantastic Weight-to-Strength Ratio and is also Corrosion Resistant
The Fisher Regular Shaft works with the 1280x, CZ-20, Impulse and will work with the CZ-21 as well. The shaft is 36 inches long, and comes with a bracket that slides into the bottom of the detector housing. The housing is mounted between the handle and arm cuff. This is a compact setup with great balance. Shaft is made of high quality carbon fiber. Carbon Fiber has a fantastic weight-to-strength ratio and it is also corrosion resistant.
- Quick Look The best 36" carbon fibre shaft for Fisher 1280X, Impulse, CZ-20 and CZ-21 detectors. Offers a smooth, lightweight & easy-to-mount config.
- SKU 1429-0819CF
- Product Dimensions 36.00x6.00x6.00
- Manufacturer SKU 0819CF
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Garrett
- Shaft Type Regular
- Shaft Size 36"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$1,099.00A truly versatile machine that hunts on land and in water - this Fisher CZ-21 uses a 10.5" coil that delivers well in highly mineralized areas.SKU: CZ21-10