Anderson Detector Shafts 36" Over Under Travel Shaft - Carbon Fiber
(Minelab Excalibur II)
Detachable and Perfect for On the Go. Made of High Quality Carbon Fiber. Designed for Minelab Excalibur II
Over Under Travel Shaft (carbon fiber) is detachable & perfect for on the go. It has a screw lock system on the end to ensure a tight fit of the lower rod. Made from High Quality Carbon Fiber. Carbon Fiber has a fantastic weight-to-strength ratio and is also corrosion resistant.
- Quick Look Anderson built this 36" over/under travel shaft using lightweight, corrosion-resistant carbon fiber for Minelab Excalibur II detectors.
- SKU 1429-0813CFT
- Product Dimensions 37x10x5.5
- Manufacturer SKU 0813CFT
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Minelab
- Shaft Type Travel
- Shaft Size 36"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$134.99Detachable & sporting the simple Over & Under config, this 36" Anderson shaft assembles easily and uses a screw lock system for tight holds.SKU: 0813T
17 frequency Minelab Excalibur II metal detector with 10" search coil. Submersible, rugged hunting tool for small & mid-sized treasuresSKU: 3303-0124