Anderson Detector Shafts 36" Regular Shaft & Lower Rod - Carbon Fiber (Infinium LS / Sea Hunter Mark II)
Anderson Detector Shafts 36" Regular Shaft & Lower Rod - Carbon Fiber
(Garrett Infinium LS / Sea Hunter Mark II)
Made of High Quality Carbon Fiber. Has a Fantastic Weight-to-Strength Ratio and is also Corrosion Resistant
The Garrett Regular Shaft is 36 inches in length, and comes with a bracket that slides into the bottom of the detector housing. The housing is mounted between the handle and arm cuff. This is a compact setup with great balance. Shaft is made of high quality carbon fiber. Carbon Fiber has a fantastic weight-to-strength ratio and it is also corrosion resistant.
- SKU 1429-0822CF
- Quick Look Anderson 36" shaft & lower rod assembly for Infinium LS and Sea Hunter Mark II detectors. Packs a slidable bracket for weight point adjustment.
- Product Dimensions 36.00x7.00x5.00
- Manufacturer SKU 0822CF
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Garrett
- Shaft Type Regular
- Shaft Size 36"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
This 36" Anderson shaft & lower rod assembly smoothly mounts Infinium LS and Sea Hunter Mark II detectors without looseness or wobbling.SKU: 0822