Anderson Detector Shafts 24" Lower Rod (Garrett Infinium LS / Sea Hunter Mark II)
A Replacement Part for the Lower Rod that Comes with the Detector. Compatible with Garrett Infinium LS and Sea Hunter Mark II
This fiberglass lower rod by Anderson is compatible with the upper shaft of your Garrett Infinium LS and Sea Hunter Mark II metal detectors. An extra lower rod is perfect when used with alternate search coils. Attach the lower rod to each additional search coil and ease your way into more finds! Highly recommended to always have as a spare if the original rod breaks.
- SKU 1429-0700G
- Quick Look The Anderson 24" Detector Shaft, made of fiberglass, can replace the lower rod of a Garrett Infinum LS and Sea Hunter Mark II metal detector.
- Product Dimensions 26.7x0.75x0.75
- Manufacturer SKU 0700G
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Fiberglass
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Garrett
- Shaft Type Lower
- Shaft Size 24"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$637.45The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector is ideal for beach, lake, and sea hunters. Cancels salt, minerals, foil & pulltabs.SKU: 1151970