Anderson Detector Shafts 18" Scuba Shaft - Carbon Fiber (Minelab Excalibur II)
Made of High Quality Carbon Fiber. Has a Fantastic Weight-to-Strength Ratio and is also Corrosion Resistant
- SKU 1429-0812CF
- Quick Look Good, comfortable grip, adjustability, easy swing and more with this Anderson 8" Scuba carbon fibre shaft for Excalibur II machines.
- Product Dimensions 18.50x8.50x5.00
- Manufacturer SKU 0812CF
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Minelab
- Shaft Type Scuba
- Shaft Size 8"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
If you are needing a strong, yet lightweight lower rod for Excalibur II, this 24" carbon fibre Anderson is just what you need.SKU: 0702E
Anderson 45" carbon fibre detector shaft with enhanced balance for Excalibur II detectors.SKU: 0811CF
Neoprene arm pads, corrosion resistance, great weight to strength balance ratio, and more in this carbon fibre Anderson 36" shaft for Excalibur II.SKU: 0813cf
$1,599.0017 frequency Minelab Excalibur II metal detector with 10" search coil. Submersible, rugged hunting tool for small & mid-sized treasuresSKU: 3303-0124