Anderson Detector Shafts 12" Lower Rod - Carbon Fiber (Minelab Excalibur II)
Replacement Part for Lower Rod Included with Metal Detector. Made of High Quality Carbon Fiber
For use with the Minelab Excalibur II metal detector. An extra lower rod is perfect when used with alternate search coils. Attach the lower rod to each additional search coil and ease your way into more finds! Highly recommended to always have as a spare if the original rod breaks.
- SKU 1429-0703
- Quick Look 12" and ultra compact, the Anderson carbon fibre rod serves well to hold an extra coil or as replacement rods for Excalibur II detectors.
- Product Dimensions 16.00x2.50x1.00
- Manufacturer SKU 0703E
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Minelab
- Shaft Type Lower
- Shaft Size 12"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$56.99If you are needing a strong, yet lightweight lower rod for Excalibur II, this 24" carbon fibre Anderson is just what you need.SKU: 0702E
$1,499.0017 frequency Minelab Excalibur II metal detector with 10" search coil. Submersible, rugged hunting tool for small & mid-sized treasuresSKU: 3303-0124