Lorenz 10.25" (26cm) Open Center Search Coil (Deepmax Z1 / LPX2)
10.25" Search Coil from Lorenz, Compatible with Lorenz Deepmax Z1 and LPX2
10.25" (26cm) open center search coil. This search coil was mainly developed for the location of very small metal objects which are close to the surface of the ground like coin sized metal objects for example. The maximum detection depth is limited at 10' (3 meters) on very large metal objects. This search coil can be useful while pinpointing large metal objects which have been located with a frame mounted search coil previously. Deeply buried metal objects can be out of the range of the small 10.25" (26cm) search coil and therefore can only be detected with frame mounted search coils.
The 10.25" (26cm) search coil is waterproof and therefore can be used in saltwater. Single coins can be detected 8-16" (20-40 cm) even in different kinds of ground or conducting saltwater. A telescopic pole with arm rest (accessory) is necessary for the small search coils 10.25" (26cm) - 14" (35cm) - 18" (45cm)
- Size : 10.25" in Diameter
- Construction : Waterproof
- Configuration : Open Center Search Coil
- Compatibility : Lorenz Deepmax Z1 and LPX2
- SKU 147-10
- Quick Look Small, near-surface objects are best found using this submersible, Lorenz 10.25" Open Center Search Coil -Compatible with Deepmax Z1 & LPX2
- Manufacturer Lorenz
- Product Type Search Coils
- Search Coil Shape Round
- Search Coil Build Open
- Waterproof Waterproof
- Search Coil Size 10.25"
- Fits Lorenz
- Waterproof Search Coil No
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.