White's MXT™ E-Series Metal Detector
MXT™ E-Series Metal Detector, the performance found in specialty metal detectors now with the flexibility to hunt for coins, jewelry and relics!!
One metal detector with three completely separate operating modes. Just toggle switch between gold prospecting, coin/jewelry or relic. The MXT™ becomes a specialized metal detector for that type of treasure.
The display you can depend on! The LCD Display screen on the MXT™ displays information according to which mode you select. The top screens, here, show the coin/jewelry mode and the relic mode. Each have a VDI number, a target identification and a signal strength vertical bar. The third screen is in the gold mode. It shows the VDI number, the ground balance number and the iron probability percentage. Squeeze the "trigger" and the bottom screen shows target depth and pinpointing of the target under the loop.
- 3 Complete Separate Programs with separate target responses, display information, and audio frequencies.
- Coin / Jewelry Mode: Coins and rings in - pull tabs out! The display offers VDI -95 to +94, Target Blocks coin / jewelry / trash target labels, automatic battery check, low battery alert, overload alert, and depth reading. Also available is knob adjust discrimination, gain threshold, plus an alternate trigger mode "pull tab notched out"...Impressive Depth!
- Relic Mode: Specifically ID's buttons, buckles and bullets! The display offers VDI -95 to +94, target blocks, target labels, automatic battery check, low battery alert, overload alert and depth reading. Also available knob adjust discrimination, gain and dual threshold. Three alternate trigger modes allows for your personal preferences. Unique audio response similar to mixed-mode audio, a favorite of professional relic hunters.
- Prospecting Mode: Patterned after White's famous Goldmaster metal detector! Plus the display offers VDI -95 to +94, % probability, ground phase, automatic battery check, low battery alert, and overload alert. When using the Prospecting Mode the knob adjust discrimination becomes an adjustment for SAT speed. A real gold machine designed to Jimmy "Sierra" Normandi's specifications.
- Each operating mode contains optional search and discriminate methods, i.e., Disc Notch, Mixed Mode Audio, VCO and more!
- Automatic Ground Balance - simple, lightening fast, and accurate. From mountain minerals to salt water.
- 3 Easy-Adjust Controls -
- GAIN maximizes sensitivity and depth
- THRESHOLD allows you to hunt with a slight hum or hear only the sound of detected targets.
- DUAL CONTROL fine tunes discrimination in the Coin & Jewelry and Relic programs. Adjust the full range of discrimination- ignore trash and hear all targets. In the Prospecting program, DUAL adjusts the S.A.T. speed- an essential for serious prospecting detectors.
- Operating Frequency - 14 kHz
- Drop-in Battery Pack: 40-hour operation from 8 "AA" batteries. (Nicad Rechargeable system available.)
- Waterproof Eclipse 950 9" search coil for maximum depth. Optional Eclipse accessory search coils available.
- Two Year Parts & Labor Factory Warranty
- Super 12 Search Coil -
Sale Price $219.95