You have no items in your shopping cart.
White's Goldmaster GMT Metal Detector
Here it is - our microprocessor-driven, prospecting detector. The GMT simplifies the tough task of ignoring the harsh ground minerals found in gold-bearing areas. Whether you're brand new to searching for gold, or own another detector, the GMT raises the standard for electronic prospecting.
The GMT's Fast AutoTrac® cancels ground mineralization faster and more accurately than ever before. One or two quick pumps and the ground is gone! There are now 3 ways to I.D. iron without losing sensitivity or depth. Use the distinctive bar graph alone or in combination with the new iron audio signal. You've got options and you choose what's right for you. The Goldmaster GMT is quickly earning a reputation as the simplest and best performer in the market. Veterans and weekenders alike are finding more gold and having more fun hunting, too!
Our KELLYCO Employees and Members of the KELLYCO Test Team "Field Test" and use each of the Metal Detectors we sell under the same conditions you will experience in every day use. KELLYCO has been testing metal detectors since the 1950's
- Automatic Ground Balance with fast AutoTrac cancels the ground minerals in seconds and then tracks to changing conditions as you hunt. The microprocessor monitors and stores the ground mineralization value and displays it on the LCD.
- The Grab push pad instantaneously sets the ground balance with just a touch of the push pad. In both Automatic and Manual modes.
- Full-time Iron ID Bar Graph displays the percentage probability of iron. Important information to help decide whether or not to dig!
- Optional Audio Iron ID "Grunt" comes at the end of GMT's "zip-zip" sound. Instantaneously alerts you to a high-probability iron target.
- Iron Target Analyzer - Squeeze the trigger and the GMTT stops tracking and begins to analyze the target to determine its probability of being iron with each successive pass of the search coil. Data is added or subtracted with each sweep and sent to the bar graph and to the Audio "Grunt" alert feature. Release the trigger and you're off and hunting again.
- "Follow the Paystreaks" displays the amount of magnetic minerals in the ground. Gold hides in streaks, so follow the streaks.
- Variable Self-Adjusting Threshold (VSAT)
- Initial Control Settings on each control get you out hunting right away.
- Slide-in "AA" Battery System with approx 40 hours of hunting. (Optional Nicad Rechargeable System available.)
- Powerful, elliptical "DD" search coil helps cancel the ground, and presents an elongated "window" for detecting the tiniest nuggets.
- 48 kHz operating frequency