Metal Detector Treasure Finds, Pictures and Stories
My Lucky Forest
Me and my two buddies had been walking around in 4 hours and just digging crap and some outdated coins… The week before I found an iron cross from WW1 in the same forest, so we were hoping for some nice finds.
Around 10 minutes after the coffee break, I got a huge signal, first I found a huge copper coin with a silver coin attached! I screamed out loud!! I cleaned the coins and was ready to take a picture, but I decided to check the hole one more time and suddenly I had a total of 7 COINS! This was too much for me... I did not detect any more that day :)
The coins were:
- 2x 2 skilling banco 1852? and a unknown year (Swedish copper coin)
- 1x 2 skilling species unknown date (1822-1834)
- 1x 4 skilling banco unknown year (Swedish copper coin)
- 1 x 2 skilling 1782 (Danish/Norwegian silver coin) My oldest dated find :)
- 2 x 24 skilling 1853 og 1854 (Norwegian silver coin) These two coins are my highest value find :)
They were in good condition!
Have an awesome treasure find or story? Share your finds with us!
Please submit your story to email@example.com
When you send us your awesome treasure find, please include the following:
- Your first and last name.
- The title of your story.
- The story of how it happened.
- What metal detector was used?
- Up to 4 images of the find. Must be ".jpg" or ".jpeg" files.