- Home »
- Teknetics Metal Detectors »
- Teknetics Main Page
- T2 Special Edition Metal Detector
- G2 Gold Detector
- Eurotek w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 11" DD Coil Metal Detector
- Alpha Metal Detector
- Gamma 8" Metal Detector
- Gamma w / 11" DD Coil
- Omega Metal Detector
- Omega - 2 Coils
- Omega - 3 Coils
- Delta Metal Detector
- Delta 2 Coil Package Metal Detector
- Delta w/ DD Search Coil
- T2 Special Edition
"Metal Detecting To The Next Power"
TEKNETICS® T2 Limited with the unique multimode operation gives you the simplicity of greater depth and discrimination ability to eliminate unwanted metals. Finds only treasures - not junk!
The sheer power of the new boost mode is unbelievable! While the T2 goes to extraordinary depths, the new T2Ltd redefines deep again. Already a premier detector, renowned for its target separation capability and performance in the iron laden sites, the T2Ltd just might be the deepest seeking detector ever. I have pulled targets from unbelievable depths, in areas already spanked by just about every detector, including the heaviest most expensive multi-frequency models. The T2Ltd finds targets that other detectors can't touch! Combining this light weight detector's lightning speed with new extreme depth makes the T2 the best detector ever made. It will out-hunt any other detector." - Mike Scott, Director of Sales, First Texas Products
TEKNETICS® T2 Limited Start using your T2 Limited right out of the box. No need to learn programming, engineering or anything other than turn the detector on, set 3 easy functions and you're ready to start metal detecting for treasures. The T2 Metal Detector is easier to learn and use properly than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of lightweight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin-shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
TEKNETICS® T2 LIMITED - NOW WITH BOOST MODE (FOR BETTER DEPTH) IS IN A CLASS ALL BY ITSELF
TEKNETICS® T2. A new high-performance multi-purpose professional grade metal detector, utilizing the very latest advances in electronic technology. A new advanced design of mechanical features of the T2 Limited take it far above the ordinary into a class all its own. Exclusive features such as 2 way adjustable armrest, pistol grip with hand conforming ability and multi-featured combo stand, all make the T2 Limited years ahead of the competition. This is a strong - well built metal detector using structurely sound lightweight space age material to enhance your detecting enjoyment. No more sore arms, no more switching hand to hand. Lightweight at only 3.6lbs including batteries.
The T2 is a well-balanced, responsive and easy-to-use metal detector with an ergonomic design for hand, wrist and arm comfort. Excellent target separation with crisp, smooth target feedback.
Part of the "Secret of Success" is the revolutionary NEW BIAXIAL™ search coil. Here is a totally new search coil that penetrates all soils deeper than ever before. Soils that resisted other detectors and other search coils, such as high iron-mineral soils, conductive soils and salt-water beaches are now able to be penetrated to give up all their hidden treasures that have yet to be found. This dynamic innovative 11-inch Open Frame Biaxial Search coil is super sensitive and detects coins to 15 Inches, and as a BONUS the screen identifies your target (coin, ring etc.) and Tone I.D. also identifies your target. You know what's under the coil BEFORE you dig!
Don't let the low price fool you. This detector is a quality treasure finder that will locate many items that have been lost or hidden. Backed by an outstanding 5-year warranty makes this a "Valued" buy!
Easy to read display offers numeric target to message center and more!
- Numeric Target Identification
- Ground Mineralization Scale(Narrows the prospectors
search for pay streaks, Better performance and
response to deep targets)
- Message Center (Assists with ground
cancellation, Overload help)
- Target Depth Display in Pinpoint Mode
- Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display: Straightforward Menu-Driven user interface, menu system is always visible.
- Selectable Tone I.D. - T2 offers 6 different tone modes for Target I.D. (Low, Medium, High plus enhanced tones for even more accuracy when needed.)
- User Interface: Menu-driven. Entire menu is always visible. Where you are in the menu is always indicated.
- All Metals Mode: First derivative (single-filter) motion.
- Cache Mode for searching in trashy areas. Second derivative (two-filter) motion, with selection of target identification tones and sampling methods.
- Boost Mode: Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Cancellation, Tunable Ground Cancellation
- Continuous Ground Monitor: Bar-Graph Readout of Ground Mineral Classification, Magnetic Mineralization Volume Readout
- Trigger-actuated target: pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Visual Target I.D: 0-99 plus eight target category indicators.
- Mineralization Readout:ground cancellation phase 0-99, and mineral concentration bar graph.
- Frequency Shifting: seven selections ( to avoid electrical interference).
- Waterproof 11-inch Open-Frame Bi-Axial™ Search coil: handles the Highest Mineralization Soil, Great for Salt Water Beaches, Super Sensitive, Detect coins to 15 inches
- Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustmentforward/backward & around forearm.
- Search coil: 11” (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof
- Batteries: 4 AA’s, alkaline or NiMH (not included).
- Weight:3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
- Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow .47 pounds(.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Dynamic Balance: axial moment, .29 foot-pounds (.39 newton-meters).Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters)
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance.
- Operating Frequency:nominal 13 Khz, quartz crystal timing reference.
- Basic Sensitivity: 5x10 9 root Hertz (detectivity).
- Lag Coefficient: 70 milliseconds.
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility).
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility).
- Ground Cancellation Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive.
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods.
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: typically 40 hours with good quality alkaline's, somewhat less with NiMH rechargeables.
- Operating Temp Range: -4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing.
Made in USA