You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home »
- Teknetics Metal Detectors »
- Teknetics Main Page
- T2 Special Edition Metal Detector
- G2 Gold Detector
- Eurotek w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 11" DD Coil Metal Detector
- Alpha Metal Detector
- Gamma 8" Metal Detector
- Gamma w / 11" DD Coil
- Omega Metal Detector
- Omega 8000 w/ 11" DD Coil
- Omega - 2 Coils
- Omega - 3 Coils
- Delta Metal Detector
- Delta 2 Coil Package Metal Detector
- Delta w/ DD Search Coil
- Omega 8000
Teknetics Omega 8000 Metal Detector
The Teknetics Omega 8000 Metal Detector features a large, crystal clear and easy to read, identification meter. This new design enables even the novice of detectorists to see the treasures they've found before they begin to dig!
The all new Omega metal detector is one of the latest and greatest from the world-renowned Teknetics metal detector brand. Released at the end of 2008, just in time for the holiday season, the Gamma boasts state-of-the-art detecting features housed in the most modern of detector designs.
The large control housing of the Omega features push buttons and adjustable knobs to control the interface, numerical depth readout, an intuitive menu system, and a running depth indicator. Two-digit numerical target identification system makes indentifying buried target fast and easy! With the Omega 8000 accuracy is improved on all targets - even those older and deeper coins.
64 levels of adjustable discrimination will allow you to quickly make changes to the factory Target ID settings. You will also get six multiple notches that are selectable by categories so you'll be able to select pre-programmed discrimination settings and spend your time digging treasure - not programming your metal detector!
The Omega 8000 uses Static Pinpointing that will accomplish three things at one time. First; when in the pinpoint mode the detector will automatically center the target. Second; it will increase the audio pitch when you are over the target. Third; the Omega will indicate the depth from 0 to over 9+ inches.
A running depth indicator will show you how deeply buried treasure lies in three different levels detected before you pinpoint, while the audio pitch will change in proportion to the strength of the target's signal (which means the louder a target, the closer it is!)
The Omega 8000 Ground Grab feature allows the user to more precisely calibrate the detector's internal circuitry to the specific ground you are searching. Ground Grab is a fast an easy and effective way to ground balance over most soils.
- Two-Digit Numerical Target ID System
- Tone Discrimination
- Number of Tones: 4
- 64 Levels of Adjustable Discrimination
- Multiple Notches Selectable by Categories
- Fully Static Push-Button Pinpoint
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Battery Life Indicator
- On-Screen Operation Status Readout
- Running Signal Streath Indicator
- Audio Pitch Proportional to Signal Strength
- Push-Button & Adjustment Knob Control Interface
- 2 Search Modes
- Discrimination Mode
- All Metals Motion Mode
- Selectable All Metals Tones
- Overload Alarm System
- Transmit Frequency: 7.8 kHz
- Ground Grab
- Manual Ground Balance
- Continuous Ground Phase Readout
- Ground Mineralization Readout
- 10" Concentric Elliptical Open-Face Coil System
- 5 Year Limited Warranty