- Home »
- Teknetics Metal Detectors »
- Teknetics Main Page
- T2 Special Edition Metal Detector
- G2 Gold Detector
- Eurotek w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 11" DD Coil Metal Detector
- Alpha Metal Detector
- Gamma 8" Metal Detector
- Gamma w / 11" DD Coil
- Omega Metal Detector
- Omega 8000 w/ 11" DD Coil
- Omega - 2 Coils
- Omega - 3 Coils
- Delta Metal Detector
- Delta 2 Coil Package Metal Detector
- Delta w/ DD Search Coil
EuroTek Metal Detectors
Designed specifically for European hunting conditions
The EuroTek is designed specifically for European conditions but work great anywhere in the world especially the United States. We have tested the EuroTek here in the US and abroad, with excellent results and are confident they will quickly become favorites throughout the treasure hunter community!
With new and unique features the Eurotek family will redefine the industry with a high performance, lightweight low cost detector. They have large easy-to-read 1-99 target ID numbers with adjustable sensitivity and discrimination. The Pro models have a unique Iron Audio Volume Control that allows users to control iron target volume separate from other targets. It also has an Iron indicator that alerts the user to the presence of iron even when discrimination is set to reject the iron audio.
EuroTek is the result of years of research and development to bring you a detector designed for the challenging European soil type. Treasure hunter enthusiasts from around the world were involved first hand in the development of this revolutionary new detector. The Eurotek has Target-ID resolution never before seen in a detector in this price range. Special iron identification and audio feedback features are an industry first.
The EuroTek has unique ground elimination ability so there is no need for adjustment in any type of soil. Turn-On-and-Go, Three button operation makes this Target-ID Metal Detector easy and fun to use anywhere in the world!
- Turn-on-and-go; 3-Button Operation
- Motion Discrimination Mode
- Variable Iron Discrimination
- Fast, Sensitive Target Response
- 2-Digit Numeric Target Indicator
- Ajustable Sensitivity and Discrimination
- 3-Segment Depth Indicator
- 2-Tone Audio Identification System
- Including Voltage Control Oscillator (V.C.O.)
- 8 inch ( 20 cm) Concentric Waterproof Search coil
- 7.81kHz Operation Frequency
- ¼ inch (6.3 mm) Headphone Jack
- Adjustable length; 41.5" to 50"
- Weight with battery; 2.5 pounds
- Limited 5 –Year warranty
Makes all the adjustments easy for the operator. All touchpad controls are within as easy and comfortable reach.
The EuroTek allows the user not only to discriminate iron targets, but classifies them by size and signal strength. Ferrous objects will have a target-ID between 1 and 39.
This primary Mode of operation ties three systems into one superior ultra-slow motion mode incorporating Audio Target detection, numerical Target-ID and 2-Tone audio detection system.
When objects are detected, the detector will emit a sound and a 2-digit Target-ID will appear on the screen. Possible Target-ID’s range from 1 to 99. This number represents the electrical conductivity of the target detected; higher numbers indicate more highly conductive targets.
Iron object are very easy to reject by simply adjusting the Target-ID between 1 and 39.
The supplied search coil is completely shielded to combat EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) and completely waterproof and of the open design to keep the weight of the search coil extremely light.
Will allow the treasure hunter to adjust the length for a comfortable hunting experience.