You have no items in your shopping cart.
This real-time, map-based logging/plotting/retrieval magnetometer software gives the surveyor the full story of what anomalies are where, and in what direction they scatter -- without buoys, cord grids, or other physical references. Windows-PC-based, MagSurvey supports many magnetometers and operates with modern GPS equipment having full time differential corrections. Whether you are surveying for shipwrecks, pipelines, dump sites, or geological formations, MagSurvey is your best choice for boat-towed and land magnetometer survey software.
- Selectable Modes for Marine and Land Surveys
- Quick Determination of Positions
- On-Screen, real time Mapping in both 3D and 2D
- On-Screen Magnetometer Graph
- Real-Time, Map-Based Plotting of Anomalies
- Easy Survey Storage
- Easy Survey Retrieval
- Easy Printing of Plotted Charts
- Navigational Assistance
- Efficient Operation
- Easy to Learn
- Communications Support
- Post-Processing Support
- Note: This MagSurvey Software is optional with most Quantro Sensing Magnetometers. For more information go to product detail pages.
Selected by a single click, the feature-loaded, real time 2D display is the primary screen for navigation
For more information on how a Proton Magnetometer works and what to expect from one, click here