Designed for the beginner or experienced treasure hunter who wants a super sensitive metal detector that can be used anywhere, on land, beach, water and even diving to depths to 132 feet. Some exclusive features of the Viper include automatic pre-set tuning and ground balance, (Use it anywhere). With the added power of the Viper’s full-range discriminator, you can easily search the oldest swimming areas, beaches, parks, etc. that have large amounts of buried trash that slow down or stop other treasure hunters. Viper will not let you down. It ignore the trash and drives a signal that gets the deeper more valuable coins, rings and other treasures.
Viper gives you all the control you will ever need for both land and water hunting. Control layout is simple, logical and clearly marked. The upper left turner knob turns the detector on and off and allows the operator to control how deep the Viper will detect. The upper right-hand turning knob sets how much trash elimination/rejection you might need and is also clearly identified with a low/medium and high range (each range is adjustable). A bright target light is included to help the treasure hunter visually see the target light when it indicates deeper fringe signals. This is an added bonus to this detector!
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED! And don't forget about our NO HASSLE RETURNS - if for any reason you are not happy with your hobby metal detector, you may qualify for a full refund with our new 30-day hassle-free return policy
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 10" Search Coil
- Total weight - 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kgs.)
- Frequency - 12.5 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- State-of-the-art circuitry
- Automatic ground balancing
- Collapsed length is 40 inches
- Arm Rest with rubber cushions
- Powder coated upper and lower stems
- Adjustable lower stem with locking ring
- Built-in automatic battery testing circuit
- Adjustable discrimination - eliminates trash
- Operates on a 9-volt Battery (not included)
- Audio Target detection through headphones
- Extended length of metal detector is 46 inches
- On-Off control with built-in detection depth control
- Dual underwater headphone for land and shallow water
- Target response light for battery test and visual detection of in-ground targets
- All external controls feature two o-ring seals for each control to keep water out, even under pressure
- All Viper Detectors are sealed in a cylindrically shaped main control unit and have a dual o-ring sealed water-tight housing