Ideal for Beaches, Lakes, Oceans, and all Waterways. The Sea Hunter has been The Master of Water Treasure Hunting for over 25 years. With it’s unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading the sensitivity of rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode. A favorite detector for treasure hunters around the world because of it’s ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter’s electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
If you want a submersible PI detector that really discriminates, look no further than the Sea Hunter Mark II. In Addition to providing standard discrimination, the Sea Hunter Mark II boasts a unique Discrete Elimination mode which enables it to discriminate unlike any other PI manufactured. Gone are those pesky pull tab signals when you’re trying to find rings. The Sea Hunter ignores a lot of trash that plagues conventional PI detectors and can find treasure at depths other submersibles can’t reach. Good to 200 feet!
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
- 8" Open Search Coil
- Total Weight - 5.7 lbs. (2.59 kgs.)
- Multiple Frequency Technology
- 1 Year Warranty
- User-Adjustable Elimination control
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: Adjust to user’s preference
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: Reduces detector weight for long searches
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination
- Discrete Trash Elimination: Used to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins
- Standard Trash Elimination: Provides the deepest possible detection - allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash