*IMPORTANT - The rod (shown in 4th image) is not included, must be ordered separately*
Find deeper, larger targets: Designed to locate large, deep objects - like an iron chest, an ore vein or metal pipe - the Geimini-3 is used by professional Treasure Hunters, prospectors, geologists and public utility employees. Depending on the ground mineralization and target size, objects may be detected as deep as 20 feet or more.
Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
- Total Weight - 7lbs. (3.18 kgs.)
- Frequency - 82 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 60 cycle noise reduction circuitry
- Operates on standard AA batteries
- Crystal controlled: 82 KHz transmitter and receiver
- VCO audio target response for precision pinpointing
- Detects all metals: Sensitive to large, deep objects or ore veins
- Optional Ground Plate Assembly for long distance underground tracing
- Four mode operation: Indductive Trace, Conductive Trace, Wide Scan Inductive Trace and Narrow Scan Inductive Trace