The Fiskars big grip digger, cutter features a comfortable grip and an over-sized tool head to provide added comfort and control. It sports a serrated edge on one side to cut through tough roots and a straight blade on the other side ideal for digging. The pre-sharpened edges are designed to cut through the ground easier. The middle of the blade has a trough-like indention for transplanting soil and has a notched tip at the end to remove weeds. The metal blade is also coated with a rust-resistant material, and the handle features a large hang hole for easy storage. The tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Coated Metal Head Resists Rust
- Dimensions - 2.5" W x 1.5" D x 14" H
- Large, Molded Grips Provide Added Comfort and Control
- Serrated Knife Edge to Cut Through Roots and Other Tough Materials