When you find a coin, the GTI detectors will tell you what kind of coin it is: a penny, a nickel, a dime, a quarter, a half dollar, or a dollar. The GTI 2500 lets you sift out the trash and concentrate on the treasure, making the hunt far more productive than with any other detector manufactured! This is possible thanks to the secret ingredient in the GTI series exclusive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip. With some detectors it’s impossible to know whether a detected target is junk or treasure until you dig it up. Because different targets share similar conductivities, detecting what you think is a quarter may well be an aluminum can. The GTI 2500 TRUE size and depth technology enables you to determine whether a detected target is junk or treasure. Dig no more aluminum cans! Garrett’s GTI detectors are the only detectors in the world that provide true size and depth.
Here at Kellyco, we practically wrote the book on Garrett’s GTI 2500. From the very first day the 2500 come off the production line, Charles Garrett personally trained Stu Auerbach (Kellyco President) on all the features of the detector. Stu in turn trained his Test Team members who all "fell in love" with the 2500, which has remained a favorite to this very day. Thousands of hours of in-the-field use with the GTI 2500 has made all of our Test Team and Certified Detector Salespersons true GTI 2500 Experts.
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
- 9.5" and 12.5" Search Coils
- Frequency - 7.2 kHz
- Total Weight - 4.63 lbs. (2.10 kgs.)
- 2 Year Warranty
- FastTrack: Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Graphic Target Analyzer: Identifies target’s conductivity
- Ground Balance: Automatic and also manually adjustable
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: Durable 1/4" size
- Graphic Target Imaging: Shows true target size and depth
- LCD Backlight: To illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- True Digital Signal Processor: Improves discrimination accuracy
- Surface Elimination: Adjustable search aid ignores shallow items
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: Reduces detector weight for long searches
- User-adjustable Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- ScanTrack: Optimizes treasure signals based on searchcoil swing speed
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deepseeking Mode: Provides greatest detection depth
- Last Mode Switching: Switch from All-Metal into last-used discrimination mode
- Salt Elimination Aid: Eliminate interference caused by wetted salt sand at beach
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns) 6: All Metal, Zero, Jewelry, Custom, Relics, Coins, Pinpoint
- Automatic Ground Tracking: Detector automatically adjusts itself to ground mineralization for optimum performance