One metal detector with three completely separate operating modes. Just toggle switch between gold prospecting, coin/jewelry or relic. The MXT™ Tracker™ becomes a specialized metal detector for that type of treasure.
MXT™, the performance found in specialty metal detectors now with the flexibility to hunt for coins, jewelry and relics. With three new programs; coin/jewelry mode, relic mode, and prospecting mode, you will be finding treasure in no time! Each operating mode contains optional search and discriminate methods, i.e., Disc Notch, Mixed Mode Audio, VCO and much more.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 9.5" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 4.2 lbs.
- Frequency - 14 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Easy-Adjust Controls:
- Gain - maximizes sensitivity and depth
- Dual - control functions differently in each program
- Threshold - allows you to hunt with a slight hum or hear only the sound of detected targets
- Automatic Ground Balance
- 3 Completely Separate Programs:
- Prospecting: Iron Grunt for targets for high probability of being iron
- Relic: Specifically identifies buttons, buckles, and bullets with three options for tone ID
- Coin/Jewelry: Coin, jewelry, trash target ID with seven tones telling you the type of target before you dig
- 40 hour operation from 8 "AA" batteries with optional Nicad Pack and charging system
- Penlight 8AA Battery Holder
- Instructional DVD Video