Nautilus metal detectors are handcrafted and made with very high quality parts. The electronics used in the metal detectors are designed for high quality to provide long lasting reliable use. Whether is be a Civil War campsite, a Revolutionary War fort, an 18th century cellar hole or an early picnic grove. Nautilus DMC series metal detectors continue to give unmatched performance.
All coils have thick mounting lugs and a heavy duty cable strain relief. There are no "whimpy" cable connectors used on the DMC IIBa. All connectors are strictly heavy-duty, nickel plated with a threaded clamp ring. Nautilus search coils and the entire quality parts inventory of Nautilus construction are engineered to keep you in the field longer. Stainless steel hardware is used throughout the DMC IIBa construction.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I ran out of interesting things to do like fishing and hunting so getting long in the tooth I took up metal detecting. I got so involved in it I joined a local club, became vice president and everything had been great. Good friends have been made since being in this great hobby"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 10" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 4.5 lbs. (2 kgs.)
- Frequency - 14 kHz
- Tuning and Power
- Discrimination 8 to 1 Vernier Dial
- Ground Balance 8 to 1 Vernier Dial
- 3 Search modes:
- Non-Motion Discrimination
- Non-Motion Ground Balance
- Ground Reject Discriminate (motion)
- Power Output: Variable
- Optional-Rechargeable battery system
- Power Pack: Four (4) 9-volt Transistor batteries
- Switches: on/off, Mode Auto Tune, P.B. Tune and P.B. automatic loop balance
- Physical Configurations: Telescopic Handle in "S " or "U" choice, Grey Enclosure, Padded headphones
- Search Heads: 8" Standard. Optional- 6", 10", & 15". Heads are field interchangeable on same models
- Audio: Ground reject Discriminate = 950 HZ, Non-Motion Discriminate and Non-Motion Ground Balance - 240 HZ