The Discovery finds any item made of iron, no matter what size; both large and small. You can locate buried iron cannons, anchors, and treasure chests, as well as any type of iron vessel! It is used by professional treasure hunters worldwide including relic hunters, marine industrial companies, ocean salvage companies, Archeologist, and local city municipalities.
Treasure hunters will love how easy the Proton Magnetometers are to use. You can quickly locate and pinpoint any buried iron treasure - in either fresh or salt water. Our magnetometer offers the most depth in any type of soil on all iron targets. Yet the operation of the Discovery is simple and requires minimal training in the field. Many treasure hunters use magnetometers to locate iron strongboxes full of gold or silver coins, to find iron cannons, cannon balls, or guns from the Civil War era, and to trace iron ships and wreck sites that contain targets.
- Proton sensor is Omni-directional
- Built-in dual audio output speakers
- Access plug for the gamma turning switches
- Power on/off switch with alarm enabled position
- Audio target detection alarm can be set for 3 , 6, and 9 Gamma
- Large LED Gamma readout meter with battery condition indicator
- Built-in 10 position Mag tuning switch (Used for setting the Gamma value)
- Discovery is a proton type absolute magnetic field readout magnetometer