The Discovery finds any item made of iron, no matter what size; both large and small. You can locate buried iron cannons, anchors, and treasure chests, as well as any type of iron vessel! It is used by professional treasure hunters worldwide including relic hunters, marine industrial companies, ocean salvage companies, archaeologists, and local city municipalities.
Treasure hunters will love how easy the Proton Magnetometers are to use. You can quickly locate and pinpoint any buried iron treasure - in either fresh or salt water. Our magnetometer offers the most depth in any type of soil on all iron targets. Yet the operation of the Discovery is simple and requires minimal training in the field. Many treasure hunters use magnetometers to locate iron strongboxes full of gold or silver coins, to find iron cannons, cannon balls, or guns from the Civil War era, and to trace iron ships and wreck sites that contain targets.
The Discovery finds iron items that both tell a story and lead you to other treasures - it will find wagon wheels that tell the story of migration and surround old settlements, iron bans from old wooden treasure chests that hid family fortunes, and projectiles that indicate ships or wreckage or battle sites. Click Here To See How A Proton Magnetometer Works
- 3-position power switch
- Proton sensor is Omni directional
- Excellent noise canceling abilities
- Access plug for the tune and charge jack
- Sample rate setting of 2.5 seconds and 5 seconds
- Built-in 10 position Mag tuning switch (Used for setting the Gamma value)
- Discovery is a proton type absolute magnetic field readout magnetometer
- High output with a very high gradient tolerance on the order of a 500 gamma’s per meter