The Gepard GPR is a very flexible, transportable and powerful ground penetrating radar for detecting underground items like pipelines, cavities, cables, conduits, tunnels, bunkers, foundations and the like. The Gepard ground penetrating radar uses an omnidirectional unshielded transmission system to reach maximum depths up to 40 meters deep. This light, agile and compact unit can be easily operated by a single operator.
Factory Included Items
- Tablet PC
- Antenna (6)
- Control unit
- Travel adapter
- AA battery 1.5V (8)
- GPR receiving unit
- GPR transmitting unit
- Charger for control unit
- Wireless headphones incl. batteries
- Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
- Total Weight - 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kgs.)
- Frequency - 60 MHz up to 300 MHz
- Reaches depths up to 40 meters deep (131 ft.)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Flexible and Transportable
- Detects underground items like pipelines, cables. etc.
- Simple to use - just set your depth resolution and start surveying
- Measured data is directly transferred to an Android Tablet PC via Bluetooth
- Software is capable of integrating a GPS signal, Google Maps, automatic filtering
and entering notes for later recollection of specific scan details