All New for 2014! Now in Stock & Ready to Ship! The new Black Hawk R3 Pulse Induction detector from OKM enables the user to locate precious metals with extreme ease as deep as a metal detector can go. This detector was built with the treasure hunter in mind! It has been simplified to work at full efficiency within minutes out of the box. You don’t need months of practice to become proficient with the Black Hawk. Know if the metal is a ferrous or non-ferrous.
This high powered detector can find single nuggets down to over 45 cm (18") deep and larger gold and silver objects like a treasure chest to depths well in excess of 8 m (26’)! This is all done by creating a high energy eddy current which allows this detector to search deeper than the competition! Another advantage is that this Pulse Induction detector can be used in nearly all terrains and does not respond to typical iron mineralization or black sand.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED! And don't forget about our NO HASSLE RETURNS - if for any reason you are not happy with your hobby metal detector, you may qualify for a full refund with our new 30-day hassle-free return policy
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 14", 6" and 5x5 ft. Search Coils
- Total Weight - 2.2 lbs. (1 kg.)
- Frequency - 600 MHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Discrimination of ferrous / nonferrous metals
- Optional 12 V car charger to charge while on the go
- Wireless stereo headphones for silent metal detection
- New coil design for better and deeper detection depth
- New pin-pointing features to help in locating any target
- Search at night with a built in LED lamp and adjustable backlit display
- External powerful battery pack (Power Pack) for operating times up to 6 hours
- Redesigned user-friendly software that makes setup and turning fast and easy
- New Fully-Automatic Ground Balancing that offers even better sensitivity and depth
- Find very small targets like nuggets, coins or jewelry with the optional 6" (16 cm) search coil
- Various settings to optimize the detector performance to your local soil (Threshold, Delay, Interference, Sensitivity)
- The 5’ x 5’ (150 x 150 cm) deep search coil allows for detection up to 26 ft. (8 m) of buried metal objects and treasures
- Advanced combined technology of Pulse Induction mono coil and SCMI sensor increased depth and metal discrimination