Software program for professional analysis of graphical measurement instruments. Many options for a simplified identification of objects. This new and completely revised software Visualizer 3D provides improved graphics and sensational depth measurement. All metals are accurately represented where they are situated under the surface. The depth measurement has been adapted to the different types of soil.
The software program is compatible to all Rover C, Rover Deluxe, Walkabout and Walkabout Deluxe devices which have a control chip.
- optimized live-picture
- automatic signal correction in case of error signals
- discrimination mode for distinction of gold, iron, tunnels
- depth measurement with different types of soil (dielectricity)
- automatic completion of measured area in case of missing measure signals
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Wireframe view
- Depth measurement
- Rotation, shift and zoom
- Determination of object position and size
- Live picture (Future 2005 and Future I-160)
- Automatic/Manual correction of error signals
- Automatic measurement completion in case of missing signals
- Discrimination mode to distinguish between precious and non-precious metals and cavities