The Rover Gold is a gold, silver and mineral detector especially built for locating gold, silver and other mineral rich ore. Besides being able to locate naturally occurring gold and mineral ore, the Rover Gold is also for the treasure hunter to locate buried treasures. The Rover Gold 3D scanner has the same performance as the Rover C II and the Rover C with the Super Sensor. The detector is not limited to only gold, it can locate and identify a multitude of sub-surface objects.
Factory Included Items
- Mini laptop
- Control unit
- Super sensor
- Carrying tube
- User’s manual
- 4 Control Chips
- USB blue tooth dongle
- 3D software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Wireless headphones including batteries
- Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- Power pack including charger & traveling adapter
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I ran out of interesting things to do like fishing and hunting so getting long in the tooth I took up metal detecting. I got so involved in it I joined a local club, became vice president and everything had been great. Good friends have been made since being in this great hobby"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 2.2 lbs. (1 kg.)
- Frequency - 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- Lightweight transport tube for Super Sensor
- LED lights for working at night or in dark places
- Simplified software specific for the Rover Gold Mineral Scan
- External Power Pack to work an entire day and quick charger
- Back-lit display for easy operation in mines and in the evening
- Ergonomic design, lightweight and agile allowing for longer searches
- Impact and water resistant Peli transportation case to protect your unit
- Simplified operating modes (Mineral Scan, Ground Scan and Pin Pointer)
- Unit enclosure in Desert Sand color to avoid overheating while working in the sun