The 3d metal detectors of the Rover Series are not only simple metal detectors with audio output. Furthermore it is possible to create excellent three-dimensional graphics of the scanned underground. Due to the approved Single-Sensor-Technology those detectors are optimally applicable for detecting hidden objects.
The grave and tomb detector Rover C II new edition is on the top of all Rover Series products in regard of functionality and performance. It is a combined detector including the features of the metal detector Rover C and the geoelectrical detector Cavefinder. So not only can it be used to search for buried metals like treasures or boxes, it can also be used to find hidden rooms, graves, tombs or other underground cavities.
Factory Included Items
- Mini laptop
- Control unit
- Super sensor
- User’s manual
- 2 Control Chips
- USB blue tooth dongle
- Probe with metal detector
- 3D software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Wireless headphones including batteries
- Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- Power pack including charger & traveling adapter
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“The fun of the hunt! You just never know what you're gonna find! It's not about finding treasure or wealth, it's about rediscovering something that was lost in the past and maybe just finding something of historical significance!”.
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Frequency - 9.35 GHz scan
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Acoustical magnetometer
- Doubled recording rate for rapid scanning on-site
- Display backlight for search at night (disengageable)
- 3d scans in memory or direct data transfer to pc (via Bluetooth)
- Geoelectrical measurement for locating caves, vaults, and voids
- Discrimination of ferrous and non-ferrous metals with Super Sensor
- Reduced weight and small size of main unit for easy long-time operation
- Integrated auto reversal electronics to facilitate ground scanning process
- Wireless stereo headphones for noiseless metal detection surround sound
- Built-in LED lamps to spotlight the ground surface in the dark (disengageable)
- Desert tan colored casing to prevent damages/overheating caused by insolation
- New lightweight small external Power Pack for longer working time and fast recharging
- Graphical ground scans (manual/automatic) with standard probe and high resolution Super Sensor probe
- Simplified and optimized menu navigation and handling for starters and professionals with enhanced scan results
- Delivered with shock protective, waterproof Peli transportation case incl. wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation