The standard detector of the upscaled class of measuring instruments and it’s based on an electromagnetic pulse method which can be used to select anomalies in the target area. Treasure hunting never was easier than with the 3d metal detector Rover C. This powerful 3d detector and ground scanner belongs to OKM’s famous and well approved "Future Series" and includes all functions which are needed for a successful treasure hunt.
The Rover C has been one of the first metal detecting instruments which was able to perform geophysical and archaeological investigations in high depths and create a three-dimensional graphical image of the underground and its included objects or voids. This multi-purpose metal detecting instrument is able to visualize buried objects under the ground, find metal artifacts like gold and silver, chests, vases as well as voids such as hidden rooms, graves or tunnel systems.
Factory Included Items
- Mini laptop
- Control unit
- User’s manual
- 2 Control Chips
- USB bluetooth dongle
- Probe with metal detector
- 3D software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Wireless headphones including batteries
- Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- Power pack including charger & traveling adapter
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED! And don't forget about our NO HASSLE RETURNS - if for any reason you are not happy with your hobby metal detector, you may qualify for a full refund with our new 30-day hassle-free return policy
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Frequency - 9.35 GHz scan
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Visual 3d ground scanning
- 3d ground scan into internal memory
- Automatic and manual impulse release
- Doubled recording speed for rapid scanning on-site
- Display backlight for search at night (disengageable)
- Direct data transfer via bluetooth to PC for real-time view
- Acoustical magnetometer to locate metallic objects under the ground
- Reduced weight and small size of main unit for easy long-time operation
- Integrated auto reversal electronics to facilitate ground scanning process
- Wireless stereo headphones for noiseless metal detection surround sound
- Built-in LED lamps to spotlight the ground surface in the dark (disengageable)
- Desert tan colored casing to prevent damages/overheating caused by insolation
- Graphical analysis on PC (measurement of position, size and depth of located items)
- New lightweight small external Power Pack for longer working time and fast recharging
- Simplified and optimized menu navigation and handling for starters and professionals with improved scan results
- Delivered with shock protective, waterproof Peli transportation case incl. wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation