FS-Thermoscan is a measuring device to detect differences in temperatures of the environment. So it can identify cold and warm areas of a field and conclusions concerning hidden objects and structures are possible. FS-Thermoscan is usable as a stand-alone device or can be connected to the Earth Imager eXp 4000 and eXp 5000. In that way it is even possible to get 3d graphics out of the measure values.
Possible applications are:
- the detection of cavities (caves, tunnels, chambers, chests...)
- the visualization of the distribution of temperatures as well as
- the measurement if differences in temperatures.
The FS-Thermoscan stands up for its usage and compact design. Create high resolution 3d graphics of the underground by measuring the differences in temperature on the surface of the ground.
Factory Included Items
- Control unit
- Carrying case
- User’s manual
- External power supply with charger and cable (12V)
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
- Total Weight - 1.98 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
- Voltage - 9 to 12 VDC
- Usable as a stand-alone device or can be connected to the Earth Imager eXp 4000 and eXp 5000
- Create high resolution 3d graphics of the underground by measuring the differences in temperature on the surface