The Escape 65 is ready for all of your overnight and weekend long trips into the country. The 65 liter capacity will hold all of the gear you need for most any activity and its adjustable "Custom Adjust" suspension will fit torsos lengths between 17 and 21 inches. It’s top loading design with sleeping bag compartment is easy to pack and the hydration compatible design allows for a bladder to be added to the pack. The large, front pocket is handy for items you need separated from the main contents and two mesh water bottle pockets will hold bottles or anything else you need at a moment’s notice. Once loaded, the aluminum stay, HDPE frame sheet, and EVA padded, dual density waist belt gives you the support you need for a heavy load. To keep you cool and comfortable while on the move, the waistbelt, shoulder straps, and back panel are made from Air Mesh. Side compression straps, load lifter straps, and waist belt stabilizer straps keep the load secure on your back.
- Top loading
- Volume: 50 L
- Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz.
- Hydration compatible
- Zippered lid/hood pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Reservoir sleeve and port
- 2 mesh water bottle pockets
- Measures 31" L x 13" W x 11.5" D
- Large front pocket with organization
- "S" shaped EVA foam shoulder strap
- Suspension: Adjustable - Single Stay
- Removable dual density EVA foam waistbelt
- Adjustable Custom Suspension: torso range: 17 in. - 21 in.
- Breathable air mesh waistbelt, back panel, and shoulder straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with toggled internal divider