Our universal Nugget Busters NDT headphones are based on the strong features of our already famous Gray Ghost NDT. For the Nugget Busters NDT, we have engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system. So next time you plan on a serious day of metal detecting, dont take chances, bring the Nugget Busters NDT.
**Please Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Less reflective muff color
- High-quality locking connector system
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- No limiting circuitry for loud wide-open signaling
- Two heavy-duty coil cable with 1/4" stereo connectors
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters