The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions, the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, but is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ’retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
The high performance GPX 5000 metal detectors is capable of finding more GOLD than ever before - from sub-gram nuggets to ’retirement nuggets’ and everything in between! NEW improved electronics, NEW Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to see through ground
mineralization sets a new gold detecting benchmark.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading technology ensures the GPX 5000 detectors run smooth and quiet even in the most severe ground conditions, while still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX 5000 detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX 5000 Depth Advantage. You always get more for your money at www.KellycoDetectors.com
Easy for the beginner to old pros - you can switch on and go with factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions!
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I really enjoy the search and anticipation of the finds. It also keeps me in good health, being that I am 80 years old now. Even if I don't find anything, I enjoy being out in the outdoors"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 11" DD, 11" Mono and 18x12" GoldStalker Search Coils
- Total Weight - 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kgs.)
- Technology - Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT),
Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Bi-Level Pulse Induction
- 6 Preset Search Modes: For switch on and go simplicity
- Automatic Ground Balance options to suit all conditions
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery: With inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Coin / Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions
- 8 Soil/Timings: Like having 8 detectors in 1, find more gold in ALL ground conditions
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment: Allowing more precise sensitivity control and better performance
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance (includes improved Enhance Timing)
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- 11" Mono Search Coil
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Armrest Strap (Sov GT / Eureka / SD / GP / GPX)
- UR-30 Headphones
- (2) 11" Coil Covers
- Rubbish & Finds Pouch
- Bungy Cord
- Cord Clamp
- Complete Hardware Set (GPX 4800/5000)
- Handle with Quick Track Button
- Harness Assembly (GPX Series)
- Power Cable
- Auto Charger
- Wall Charger with US and 3 international plugs
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery with Built-in Amplifier