The GMT is White’s answer to the great American gold rush! With automatic ground balancing and an easy-to-read meter, this metal detector doesn’t waste your time with intricate settings. Instead it puts the best gold hunting tools in your hands, ready to go! The most exciting aspect of White’s GMT is that it is driven by an advanced microprocessor that will ignore all of the harsh ground minerals found in gold-bearing areas. The Goldmaster GMT was created for affordability and success in the most exciting aspect of metal detecting - gold prospecting!
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 6x10" DD Search Coil
- Total Weight - 4.2 lbs.
- Frequency - 48 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Variable Self-Adjusting Threshold (VSAT)
- Slide-in "AA" Battery System with approx 40 hours of hunting
- Initial Control Settings on each control get you out hunting right away
- Full-time Iron ID Bar Graph displays the percentage probability of iron
- "Follow the Paystreaks" displays the amount of magnetic minerals in the ground
- The Grab push pad instantaneously sets the ground balance with just a touch of the push pad. In both Automatic and Manual modes
- Optional Audio Iron ID "Grunt" comes at the end of the GMT’s "zip-zip" sound. Instantaneously alerts you to a high-probability iron target
- Automatic Ground Balance with fast AutoTrac cancels the ground minerals in seconds and then tracks to changing conditions as you hunt
- Iron Target Analyzer: Squeeze the trigger and the GMT stops tracking and begins to analyze the target to determine its probability of being iron with each successive pass of the search coil. Data is added or subtracted with each sweep and sent to the bar graph and to the Audio "Grunt" alert feature. Release the trigger and you’re off and hunting again
- Metal Detector Stand
- Speaker Cover Decal
- Penlight 8AA Battery Holder
- Instructional DVD Video