The Fisher M-97 is specially designed for finding buried or paved over valves, boxes, or manhole covers, or any other concealed metallic object. It also locates targets made of aluminum, brass and lead. The M-97 features push button tuning allowing the user to quickly and easily maintain optimum sensitivity for easy pinpointing of buried metallic objects. Plus, the M-97 offers auto-tune circuitry and a waterproof search coil.
New to the M series is the ease with which the M-97 can be stored. Just compact the lower stem, twist the search coil 90 degrees, and fold the search coil flat. The M-97 fits easily into the optional carrying case. In the Fisher tradition, the M-97 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
- 11" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 3.9lbs. (1.8 kgs.)
- Frequency - 4.5 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Built-in Battery Test/Pushbutton Tuning
- Adjustable shaft with double locking stem
- Identifies metallic objects by speaker sound and needle movement
- High sensitivity for maximum penetration through soil, asphalt or concrete
- Ultra Slow Auto-Tune to stabilize ground tuning and minimize frequency drift
- Ground Effect Rejection VLF eliminates annoying or false signals from wet ground foliage, pavement or mineralized ground