The Fisher M-97 is specially designed for finding buried or paved over valves, boxes, or manhole covers, or any other concealed metallic object. It also locates targets made of aluminum, brass and lead. The M-97 features push button tuning allowing the user to quickly and easily maintain optimum sensitivity for easy pinpointing of buried metallic objects. Plus, the M-97 offers auto-tune circuitry and a waterproof search coil.
New to the M series is the ease with which the M-97 can be stored. Just compact the lower stem, twist the search coil 90 degrees, and fold the search coil flat. The M-97 fits easily into the optional carrying case. In the Fisher tradition, the M-97 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- 11" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 3.9lbs. (1.8 kgs.)
- Frequency - 4.5 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Built-in Battery Test/Pushbutton Tuning
- Adjustable shaft with double locking stem
- Identifies metallic objects by speaker sound and needle movement
- High sensitivity for maximum penetration through soil, asphalt or concrete
- Ultra Slow Auto-Tune to stabilize ground tuning and minimize frequency drift
- Ground Effect Rejection VLF eliminates annoying or false signals from wet ground foliage, pavement or mineralized ground