The Fisher FML-3 Magnetic Locator is made in the USA with easy-to-use one hand operation and a rugged construction built for harsh field conditions. It can detect buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet and it’s waterproof sensor tube is pressure tested to water depths up to 220 feet. Locates water and gas valves, joints in iron pipe, pipes and cables, manhole covers (Telecom, Sewer, Power etc.), survey markers, P.K. nails. The security uses are the detection of ferrous metal objects on a person, search for explosive devices (IED’s), UXO’s and mines.
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
- Total Weight - 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kgs.)
- Frequency - 16 kHz
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in USA
- Visual: LCD display
- Signal Strength
- Low Battery
- Overall length: 40 in. (101.6cm)
- Power: Three 9 volt alkaline batteries
- Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
- Long battery life: approximately 60 hours
- Operation Temperature: -13to140’ F (-25° to 60° C)
- Easy-to-use one hand operation with four button keypad:
- On/Off button
- Gain Up button: Increases the locating sensitivity of the unit
- Gain Down button: Decreases the locating sensitivity of unit
- Zero button: Automatically calibrates unit to ambient magnetic conditions
- Low battery indicator: flashing LCD when batteries need replacement
- Audio: Audible pitch (Frequency) changes in proportion to field intensity
- Includes Soft Case with carrying straps and inside pocket for batteries & manual
- Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output