The Fisher FP ID 2100 features a patended (TID) Target Identification System designed to save you time from digging unnecessary holes, especially in hard or frozen ground. Great for utilities, water work municipalities, and construction road departments to locate manhole covers, catch basins, cast iron pipes, septic tank handles, oil tanks, steel drums, well casings and more.
The FP ID 2100 can effectively locate valves and curbs up to 9ft deep, survey markers up to 8ft deep, and PK nails up to 14" deep. The FP ID 2100 provides performance so controlled it can distinguish between a manhole cover and a close iron valve.In the Fisher Tradition, the FP ID 2100 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A three year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 140F (-25 to 60C)
- Power Supply: 1- 9v Battery
- 55 hours intermittent use
- Low battery indication
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
- Dimensions: Overall length 34"
- Submersible in water up to the handle grip (30")
- Circuit Board: Surface mount technology and has a silicon protected coating
3 Year Warranty: Fisher warrants the Sonde FP ID 2100 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. *Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED! And don't forget about our NO HASSLE RETURNS - if for any reason you are not happy with your hobby metal detector, you may qualify for a full refund with our new 30-day hassle-free return policy
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Pinpoints to 1" of center for Valves and Curb Boxes
- Unbeatable performance locating targets near a fence line
- Pulsating tone/low battery indication and quick, easy battery replacement
- Excellent for finding buried ferrous objects including PK nails, iron pipes, valve covers, masonry nails and old hidden culverts
- Made of strong ABS. Unique end design also protects the switches, and the operator is still able to use the controls when wearing thick gloves