The XLT-30 takes leak detection to a new level with advanced electronic amplification and filtering. An all tactile keypad along with an easy to read digital display enables even the novice to become proficient at leak detection. The advanced microprocessor enables ENHANCEMENT of the weakest sounds like those in non-metallic pipes or those in sound muffling conditions. The XLT-30 is also designed to reject most loud interfering noises like wind, motors, and traffic.
New to the filtering selection is a Notch feature that allows independent suppression of an outside interfering sound, allowing the user to selectively tune to the desired leak noise. In the Fisher tradition, the XLT-30 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- Operating Frequency:
- All Pass: 60Hz - 6kHz
- Filter Mode: 60Hz - 2.4kHz,
20 Hz - 60 kHz, Gain > 55 db
- Filter Types: Independent Notch Filter,
Lowpass, Highpass or Bandpass
- Output Indications:
- Audio: High performance headphones (64 ohms)
- Visual: LCD bargraph and 2-digit numeric display
- Battery Test: Automatic
- Battery Type: Two 9 Volt alkaline
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximate)
- Weight: Housing 1.2 lbs. and
Bigfoot Sensor 4.5 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.5" x 32.5"
2 Year Warranty: Fisher warrants the XLT-30 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. *Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis and are called upon by many major manufacturers to FIELD TEST new detectors as they are being designed.
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices.
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
- Total Weight - 19 lbs. (8.6 kgs.)
- Frequency - 60 Hz to 6 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Ultra low amplifier noise
- Operates on two 9 volt batteries
- Automatic battery test and monitoring
- Notch filter for external noise suppression
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes
- Tactile keypad & digital display for easy use
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Increased response in poor sound conductors
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise
- Automatic limiter system to enhance weak noise sources
- Peak hold feature on LCD bargraph for sound comparison