The XLT-30 takes leak detection to a new level with advanced electronic amplification and filtering. An all tactile keypad along with an easy to read digital display enables even the novice to become proficient at leak detection. The advanced microprocessor enables ENHANCEMENT of the weakest sounds like those in non-metallic pipes or those in sound muffling conditions. The XLT-30 is also designed to reject most loud interfering noises like wind, motors, and traffic.
New to the filtering selection is a Notch feature that allows independent suppression of an outside interfering sound, allowing the user to selectively tune to the desired leak noise. In the Fisher tradition, the XLT-30 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- Operating Frequency:
- All Pass: 60Hz - 6kHz
- Filter Mode: 60Hz - 2.4kHz,
20 Hz - 60 kHz, Gain > 55 db
- Filter Types: Independent Notch Filter,
Lowpass, Highpass or Bandpass
- Output Indications:
- Audio: High performance headphones (64 ohms)
- Visual: LCD bargraph and 2-digit numeric display
- Battery Test: Automatic
- Battery Type: Two 9 Volt alkaline
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximate)
- Weight: Housing 1.2 lbs. and
Bigfoot Sensor 4.5 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.5" x 32.5"
2 Year Warranty: Fisher warrants the XLT-30 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. *Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“The fun of the hunt! You just never know what you're gonna find! It's not about finding treasure or wealth, it's about rediscovering something that was lost in the past and maybe just finding something of historical significance!”.
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 19 lbs. (8.6 kgs.)
- Frequency - 60 Hz to 6 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Ultra low amplifier noise
- Operates on two 9 volt batteries
- Automatic battery test and monitoring
- Notch filter for external noise suppression
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes
- Tactile keypad & digital display for easy use
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Increased response in poor sound conductors
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise
- Automatic limiter system to enhance weak noise sources
- Peak hold feature on LCD bargraph for sound comparison