Fisher’s XLT-17 is a liquid leak detector that finds leaks in four easy steps: by electronically amplifying leak sounds, selectively filtering out noise, isolating the leak sound, and leading the operator to the source of the leak. The XLT-17 leak detector is built to perform and priced to compete. The XLT-17 comes standard with Fisher’s Multi-Sensor which has superior leak detection capabilities. The Multi-Sensor is in an extremely compact design with improved sensor electronics and better sensitivity to leaks.
- Operating Frequency:
- 60 Hz - 6 kHz, Gain = 60db
- 20 Hz - 60 kHz, Gain > 55 db
- Filter Types and Frequency Ranges:
- All Pass: 60 Hz - 6 kHz
- Low Pass: Adjustable cut-off frequency from 150 Hz - 2.4 kHz
- High Pass: Adjustable pass band frequency from 150 Hz - 2.4 kHz
- Band Pass: Adjustable center frequency from 150 Hz - 2.4 kHz
- Output Indications:
- Audio: High performance headphones (54ohms)
- Visual: LCD Bargraph and 2-digit numeric display
- Grade of Protection: Splash Proof
- Battery Test: Automatic, real time battery level indicator
- Battery Quantity/Type: Two, 9 Volt Alkaline
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximate)
- Carrying Case Dimensions: 21x6x14"
- Weight: 10 lbs. (unit in carrying case)
2 Year Warranty: Fisher warrants the XLT-17 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. *Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“The fun of the hunt! You just never know what you're gonna find! It's not about finding treasure or wealth, it's about rediscovering something that was lost in the past and maybe just finding something of historical significance!”.
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 10 lbs. (4.5 kgs.)
- Frequency - 60 Hz to 6 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Last Setting Memory Feature
- Operates on two 9 volt batteries
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes
- Tactile keypad & digital display for easy use
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Automatic battery test - real time voltage level
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise
- Heavy duty carrying case protects the XLT-17 from damage
- 3 Frequency Filters: Low pass, High pass, and Frequency select
- Compact control box that can be worn on the belt, around the neck, or over the shoulder with an attachable strap