Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I ran out of interesting things to do like fishing and hunting so getting long in the tooth I took up metal detecting. I got so involved in it I joined a local club, became vice president and everything had been great. Good friends have been made since being in this great hobby"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Frequency - 81.92 kHz + .005%
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- The Industry Standard
- Affordable, tough, and simple to use
- Noise cancelling circuitry eliminates power line interference
- Finds underground pipes, cables, manhole covers, vaults, valve boxes and other metallic objects
- Unlike other units that use a separate transmitter and receiver, the TW-6, when mounted on the handle, can conduct “blind” searches of an area to locate an underground pipe or cable where the starting point is unknown