Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“The fun of the hunt! You just never know what you're gonna find! It's not about finding treasure or wealth, it's about rediscovering something that was lost in the past and maybe just finding something of historical significance!”.
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Total Weight - 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Frequency - 81.92 kHz + .005%
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- The Industry Standard
- Affordable, tough, and simple to use
- Noise cancelling circuitry eliminates power line interference
- Finds underground pipes, cables, manhole covers, vaults, valve boxes and other metallic objects
- Unlike other units that use a separate transmitter and receiver, the TW-6, when mounted on the handle, can conduct “blind” searches of an area to locate an underground pipe or cable where the starting point is unknown