Teknetics T2 Special Edition features the NEW "Boost Mode" (Goes DEEPER!), NEW "Cache Hunting Mode", NEW Black paint, NEW "Digital Shielding Technolgy (DST)" and more! The sheer power of the new boost mode is unbelievable! While the T2 goes to extraordinary depths, the new T2Ltd redefines deep again. The technological advance of Digital Shielding Technolgy permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Already a premier detector, renowned for its target separation capability and performance in iron laden sites, the T2Ltd just might be the deepest seeking detector ever. It has pulled targets from unbelievable depths, in areas already spanked by just about every detector, including the heaviest most expensive multi-frequency models. The T2Ltd finds targets that other detectors can’t touch! Combining this light weight detector’s lightning speed with new extreme depth makes the T2 the best detector ever made. It will out-hunt any other detector.
Did you know? The Teknetic’s Powerful T2 is one of the most sensitive and sought after metal detector for finding gold nuggets in other parts of the world! As it turned out, the new T2 was so good at finding gold that it was almost unattainable due to overwhelming demand. The factory simply could not supply the T2 in that large of a volume! If you are looking for a metal detector that can easily find Gold nuggets rings, deep coins and relics at incredible depths, this is the detector to buy.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I ran out of interesting things to do like fishing and hunting so getting long in the tooth I took up metal detecting. I got so involved in it I joined a local club, became vice president and everything had been great. Good friends have been made since being in this great hobby"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 11" and 5" DD Search Coils
- Total Weight - 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
- Frequency - 13 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- New: Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- New: LCD Serialization
- New: 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- New: Adjustable Audio Pitch carries over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- New: Activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technolgy) for the Ultimate in EMI suppression
- New: FA (Fast Process) for trash laden ground. Targets respond with a shorter audio duration for improved target separation
- Cache Mode for searching in trashy areas
- All Metals Mode: First derivative (single-filter) motion
- Visual Target I.D: 0-99 plus eight target category indicators
- Trigger-actuated target: pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Frequency Shifting: seven selections (to avoid electrical interference)
- Mineralization Readout:ground cancellation phase 0-99, and mineral concentration bar graph
- Boost Mode: Trigger-Actuated Fast Grab™ Instant Ground Cancellation, Tunable Ground Cancellation
- Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display: Menu-Driven user interface, menu system is always visible
- Continuous Ground Monitor: Bar-Graph Readout of Ground Mineral Classification, Magnetic Mineralization Volume Readout
- Selectable Tone ID: T2 offers 6 different tone modes for Target ID (Low, Medium, High, plus enhanced tones for added accuracy)