The EuroTek Pro works fantastic anywhere around the globe! The EuroTek’s have been tested with excellent results that will bring you the treasure you have been looking for! Low cost, light-weight with large easy to read screen! An industry standout with adjustable discrimination and sensitivity. The EuroTek Pro has an amazing overload alarm system as well.
The 11" DD search coil gives you better depth, fantastic coverage and improved operation in mineralized soil! Find more jewelry, coins, relics! The possibilities are endless! The Turn-it-on and go feature makes starting your journey easier and faster to get more done. Very easy to use and so much fun! Ideal for hunting in iron infested locations since you can “hear” good targets in the ground. The EuroTek Pro has the most modern features so you get the most of your treasure hunting! Get yours today!
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis and are called upon by many major manufacturers to FIELD TEST new detectors as they are being designed.
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices.
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Total Weight - 2.6 lbs. (1.18 kgs.)
- Frequency - 7.81 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Volume Control
- 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Variable Tone Breakpoint
- Adjustable length; 41." to 50"
- 2-Digit Numeric Target Indicator
- Fast, Sensitive Target Response
- 3-Tone Audio Identification System
- Turn-on-and-go; 3-Button Operation
- Ajustable Sensitivity and Discrimination
- Including Voltage Control Oscillator (V.C.O.)
- Adjustable Independent Iron Audio Volume control
- Depth Indicator in centimeters or Inches in PinPoint Mode
- PinPoint mode only available in this Pro version and is very useful in locating large and small targets
- Variable Iron Discrimination: Iron objects are very easy to reject by simply adjusting the Target-ID between 1 and 39
- Motion Discrimination Mode ties three systems into one superior ultra-slow motion mode incorporating Audio Target
detection, numerical Target-ID and 2-Tone audio detection system
- 5-Segment Depth Indicator is a graphic representation of the distance from the search coil, and is calibrated to a coin-sized object.
More bars indicate a deeper object and fewer bars indicate a shallower object. This feature is only found in the EuroTek Pro