As soon as you start using your metal detector you will soon know why the Pioneer 505 is the people’s choice as the best metal detector in the Pioneer series. Discover lost treasures! Search old towns, beaches, parks, campsites...Find old coins, gold coins gold rings gold nuggets, jewelry and valuable relics. Find all those treasures and more, while eliminating junk and trash metals. A fun detector that’s easy to tune and with many automatic features that rank this metal detector perfect for beginners as well as experienced treasure hunters of all ages.
You get a lot for your money, Precision target pinpointing and deep treasure detection. Meter displays depth of target and continuous target discrimination. 5 modes of operation! Automatic features let you turn it on and immediately start hunting. With the Pioneer 505, you get features few other detectors offer - at a price that may surprise you (Buy it now while it’s on sale) or, for a few dollars more you can get the best metal detector, the Pioneer 505 Pro!
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 8" Search Coil
- Total Weight - Only 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kgs.)
- Frequency - 6.8 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty Plus FREE technical and practical support for life!
- Five Modes (different choices) of operation:
- Motion All-Metals to find deeper targets
- No-Motion All-Metals / Pinpoint (does both!)
- Auto Notch automatically eliminates most pull-tabs
- Discrimination tunes out trash signals, find only treasures
- Notch (adjustable) is used to reject pull tabs and still detect valuable rings!
- Three-Tone Target Identification classifies metals into three categories
- LCD Depth Reading Meter displays depth of coin sized objects in inches
- Full Discrimination rejects "junk" and Notching Capability selects range of elimination
- Automatic and Manual Ground Trac sees through solid rock, dirt, mud, sand, cement and water
- Automatically scans the soil in the Motion Modes and continuously adjusts to changing soil conditions
- Many more Pioneer 505 features you can view. Click on More Information (below)